TranceportationXTranceportationX

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Say Something! Say Something!

dude ever since you've made this i havent seen them on NG thanks so much as for those who still see them i feel bad for ya. but not only did someone finally acknoledge the evilness in thos stupid ads you actually made them go away and for that YOUR MY HERO, but you dont know how bad i wanted to do something like this especially when your trying to enjoy the audio portal. great song it actually makes it seem less annoying lol. i d-loaded it its good technoish trance, which i love. good job man and thx (loved the background hypnotic lol)

-Unicycle! Remix- -Unicycle! Remix-

I wanna "-Unicycle!-" down a road while the "-Orange-" Sun is smiling down on me :) (I say that because it's like "-Orange 2-")

-Mansion of secrets- -Mansion of secrets-

Omg if this doesn't make it into Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS...idc what that other sub name is I like LM2 better) Imma be pissed!

{dj-N} Call the PoPo! {dj-N} Call the PoPo!

Nate! my man. I gotta say your dubstep is so pleasant to listen to. It actually has a melody unlike alot of others like even Skrillex just give ya a headache its too dirty. But yeah always a good listen I've been listening to you since "Journey Into Sound" so i don't expect any less from you :)