TranceportationXTranceportationX

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

-Unicycle! Remix- -Unicycle! Remix-

I wanna "-Unicycle!-" down a road while the "-Orange-" Sun is smiling down on me :) (I say that because it's like "-Orange 2-")

-Mansion of secrets- -Mansion of secrets-

Omg if this doesn't make it into Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS...idc what that other sub name is I like LM2 better) Imma be pissed!

{dj-N} Call the PoPo! {dj-N} Call the PoPo!

Nate! my man. I gotta say your dubstep is so pleasant to listen to. It actually has a melody unlike alot of others like even Skrillex just give ya a headache its too dirty. But yeah always a good listen I've been listening to you since "Journey Into Sound" so i don't expect any less from you :)

{dj-N} Blacklights [FULL] {dj-N} Blacklights [FULL]

I love this song man. But I'm guessing because you had the full version on another site, you'd post it here. Weren't you trying to sell this song along with a few others? Btw I'd love to buy a CD from you if still possible! Thanks, Huge fan TPX!

Shpongle - I Am You (DnB Rmx) Shpongle - I Am You (DnB Rmx)

Absolutely love it!

I listened to the original after listening to this expecting an addicting song like this is and it disappointed me. You like summed up the epicness in 5 mins by taking the better parts of it. I call this the "Drumstep Blendie!"

Vibestyler - Nevermind Vibestyler - Nevermind

omg!

you my friend just created the best/perfect chance to speed up a song and make it fit perfectly! this would sound so epic sped up! i mean normal speed its mad catchy im totally vibin' it!

Vibestyler - Let'z Fetz Vibestyler - Let'z Fetz

omg!!...wait

you are my god! OH WELL! your back!...just for 3 mins and 51 seconds though :( COME BACK SOON GOD! But no seriously this song is amazingly original, its fresh and has a life of its own. Its crazy, its catchy and im feeling it! Thank you for not making dubstep like everyone else is, its already old with me, but i am curious as to how you'd make it since your awesome! So anything you make will be loved by me anyways! I hope you come back sooner! till then, ill miss you! <3 Bye God! may the heavens open for you to return back to heaven!

[AMP] Fading [AMP] Fading

sweet stuff!

I love it! definitely finish it!

AMP responds:

Thanks! Will do!

-Cannibal- -Cannibal-

Play this on any level...

of Ratchet & Clank! this is exactly the kinda style David Bergeaud does best! The bongo drums at 2:18 and the eerie banshee voice at 2:33 is a perfect example, with the same sorta beat rocking as you run and blow shit up! Listen to planet Hoven's song and see what I mean.

_.-| Martyr |-._ _.-| Martyr |-._

It reminds me of...

one of those MANY scenes from Full Metal Alchemist, when they're doing a scene transition, or something sad has happened.

Wolftacular responds:

I ought to watch that cartoon sometime. I hear about it everywhere, but I really don't know anything about it XD

Thanks for the review! =D